1. The Ad insertions on TV grew by 18% and 35% on Digital during August compared to January 2020- TAM Adex.
2. Dentsu Marketing Cloud (DMC) has unveiled a new report – “ Now streaming: The Indian Youth OTT Story” which shows the insights of OTT content and gaming habits of Gen Z in India.
A few highlights:
a. 49% of India’s youth speed 2-3 hours a day binge-watching.
b. 4 hours is the average time spent watching OTT content in a day by Genz and Millenials
C. On average, people signed on to 3 new OTT platforms during the lockdown.
D. 65% of millennials and Gen Z prefer video content on OTT platforms over TV.
3.The overall advertising volume witnessed a growth of over 10% in July-August of 2020 when compared to the same period last year. Tv showed the highest growth with an 11% rise in ad volumes in the same period.
4. Dailyhunt officially launched its short-video app “Josh”. The platform has already garnered over 50 million downloads with 1 billion videos being watched on a daily basis on the platform.
5. POKKT to roll out the Influencer marketing platform – CastingAsia in India. The platform is already one of the largest influencers and creators networks in Asia.
6. WATConsult has released a new issue of WATPapers- “Online Gaming During COVID-19 Pandemic”, according to which 70% of the gamers feel that the time they spend gaming online has increased as compared to the pre-lockdown period.
7. Fever FM maintained its top spot in Mumbai and Delhi, while Radio City and Radio Mirchi continued to lead in Bangalore and Kolkata respectively in the 30th week- RAM radio ratings.
8.Top 5 advertisers in Hindi Music channels, week 35th (29th Aug-4th Sep): Facebook, Whatsapp, Disney+Hotstar, Clean and dry intimate wash, Jawa Motorcycles.
9. BARC- Top 5 advertisers of week 35th (29th Aug-4th Sep): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, Brooke Bond Lipton India, Godrej Consumer Products, Procter & Gamble.
10. According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the week 35th (29th Aug-4th Sep)-
Pay– Star Plus, Sun TV, Star Maa, Zee TV, Sony SAB
Free– Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Dangal, Sony Pal, Colors Rishtey
NGL MEDIA CO., LIMITED is a global leading mobile advertising platform driven by insight enable partners to turn data into satisfying mobile moments.By creating innovative ways to explore the intents and behaviors of mobile users, NGL helps more than 350,000 app developer partners optimize their strategies and reach their full monetization potential.